Beneficiary: SC Bold Tehnologies SRL, Ploiești, Romania
- SC BOLD TEHNOLOGIES SRL, based in Romania, Prahova county, Ploiesti, 11 Cameliei str., telephone number: +40747 222 228, E-mail: [email protected], is launching, starting from April 1st, the implementation of the “Virtual simulated platform for compliance learning – testing. A bold Romanian-Norwegian cooperation.”, project, co-financed within the “SME Growth Romania” programme, according to the Financing agreement number 2020/505503, concluded with Innovation Norway as programme operator;
- The total amount of the project is EUR 618,600, out of which the non-reimbursable financial assistance shall not exceed the amount of EUR 286,000, the level of non-reimbursable co-financing being 46.07% for the investment component and 50% for external consultancy and studies development related services;
- The project will be implemented in Romania, Prahova county, Ploiesti, 11 Cameliei street;
- Project implementation duration: the project shall be implemented by January 31st, 2022.
- The general objective of the project is:
- The general objective of the project is to develop a fully gamified learning and testing platform for risk and compliance learning.
- Additional details can be obtained from:
- Contact persons name: Florin Grosu;
- Position: Project Manager;
- Address: Romania, Prahova county, Ploiesti, 11 Cameliei street;
- Telephone number: +40747 222 228, E-mail: [email protected]
For more details regarding the funding programme, please visit